We believe Parents deserve greater involvement in supporting and improving our school system, and we seek to give them the tools to do so. We are always looking for more schools and parent groups that would benefit from having their parents learn how our education system works, and some tangible actions they can do to help it become even stronger.
This training will provide information on how to advocate for stronger public schools. Some topics we will cover are:
- How are decisions made in our state?
- How is funding collected/distributed?
- How to make the most of an in-person meeting
- How to find and attend public hearings
- How to write an effective Letter to the Editor
The problems our communities face are complicated and require dedicated and empowered groups of parents to solve. Let's all work together to build an informed and active community of parents at every school.
Are you ready to be a champion for our children? If so please sign up below!